We are an education consulting company specializing in providing consulting services to clients in Canada and all over the world in the following fields:
- Assisting in choosing and applying to Canadian middle and a high school (boarding or homestay);
- Assisting in choosing Canadian undergraduate and or post-graduate College or University,
advising about job market perspectives for the qualified candidates;
- Assisting in choosing Canadian summer camp;
- Assisting in choosing Canadian English learning classes for children, teens and adults;
- Providing Guardianship Service for minors in Canada;
- Preparing Canadian Visa Documents for clients; Panya (Praskovia) Jain is а REGULATED IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT with ICCRC;
- Education Consulting: Panya (Praskovia) Jain is IECA Professional Member Independent Educational Consultant, OCT and CACUSS Member and TABS Associate Member
- Assisting in settling in Canada upon arrival for study or camp.
- EMA/SSAT Flex Test Examiner for students, including the students with exceptionalities
- SSAT individual and group testing
- SSAT prep (on-line and in-person), Google classroom
- Advising on resume structure, writing and editing, essay writing for secondary, postsecondary, mature students and immigration clients
- Career planning and advising, career changes, mature students and advising on NOC occupation/careers to qualify for Canadian economic immigration pathways (including PNP programs)
- Preparing and conducting education and immigration workshops for students and clients, immigration and education professionals, pre-recorded and live delivery.
- Immigration and Educational consulting for Canadian, the US and UK educational institutions and programs, degree/professional degree, diploma, certificate, summer camps, language classes, enrichment, internships for domestic and international students
- US, Canada and UK public, private, boarding, independent, French, French immersion, Catholic secondary school selection and admission, college and university admission counselling for domestic and international students from selection to arrival.
- Advising on credit recovery, academic, internships, volunteering, extra-curricular, GAP year panning for high school students, including students with exceptionalities, behavioural and psychological issues
- Advising on college and university programs for international students, full enrollment process and visa assistance, immigration status advising (maintaining the status), mature students advising, PGWP eligibility advising, program selection and enrollment
- Advising on school transfers, available programs, changing institutions, professional degrees, advanced degrees, trades/vocational education
- Advising on the list of the documents, necessary tests, and other requirements for out-of-province domestic and international students (both secondary and postsecondary)
- Advising on academic pathways and foundation programs for domestic and international students
- IELTS, SAT or ACT Prep and strategy for education and immigration purposes
- Interview coaching, including MMI for secondary school admission, postsecondary and postgraduate
- Tutoring and teaching various subjects, including Careers, Guidance Qualifications as an Ontario Certified Teacher in online and face to face setting privately and as OCT
- Providing specialized services, soft skills, time management and study skills individual consultations, workshops, and classes
- IEP process and consultation for families in the public and private secondary school system, advising on the accommodation process for the test takes, postsecondary students
- Advising on the financial option to finance the education for domestic and international students (grants, OSAP, bursaries, merit-based scholarships)
- Providing guardianship services for international students (minors)
- Advising on therapeutical programs, services, options for domestic and international families in Canada and the US
- Advising on settlement services for immigrants and refugees, including educational options for secondary and postsecondary
- Advising on licensing and registration requirements for foreign-trained professionals and trades (medical, engineering, teaching, construction fields)
If you are interested in our services, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or SKYPE ImmigrateStudy or fill out the form in the Contacts section and we will provide you with the customized information and individualized service based on your needs and requirements.
Thank you for your interest in our services.