visa-cscContact us for personalized consultation.

We provide full support for Immigration and visa services to Canada.

We provide full visa support for educational purposes:

  • in Application Process to obtain your visa to Canada as a Temporary Resident (up to 6 months) or Study permit (that is needed to study in Canada for more than 6 months),
  • change visa status within Canada, including Study Permit, Work Permit
  • apply and obtain work permits and
  • Express Entry
There are two types of Visa to enter Canada as a Temporary Resident for educational/recreational purposes:
  • Temporary Resident (up to six months to be in Canada). + Consulate fee
  • Study Permit Visa (from six months). + Consulate fee

Please note, that there is a fee for translation and legalization services for the required documents and the Consulate fee.

We can not guarantee the outcome of the visa process.

All the fees are not refundable and non-transferable.

Panya (Praskovia) Jain is registered as REGULATED IMMIGRATION CONSILTANT with ICCRC

To view our price list click here